Are you ready for a full-body reset ?
Today, Instagram has over 400 million+ users which are probably why after it was launched seven years ago, it has mutated into an enormity of self-promotion where the more likes a person has, the more prestige and earning power they can command.
It’s never too soon (or too late) to start thinking about your bone health. Making the right diet and exercise choices now can protect against fractures later in life.
With doctors fearing the return of rickets due to low levels of the sunshine vitamin. How can we sun-starved Brits get enough this winter ?
Some of the reasons that people want a quick fix:
- Media/social pressure to have that ‘perfect’ body
- look like your skinnier/leaner/more muscly friend
- instagratification: ‘fast results and get back to normal’
- minimum time and effort/maximum results
- the more extreme diet, the better it is
- lose a couple of kgs (lbs) a month is not as sexy as losing 15lbs in a month