On today’s episode of the Mind Set Game Podcast, I sat down with Dr Denise McDermott.
Denise has been in private practice in Southern California since 2001. She completed her Adult Psychiatry residency at Emory University in Atlanta Georgia, and her Child Psychiatry residency at UCLA. As a medical doctor with board certifications in both Adult and Child Psychiatry, she treats children, adolescents and adults. Her goal is to empower you, your child, and your family to live the best life possible. Her approach is to encourage people to believe in wellness, not illness, and to lead a balanced healthy lifestyle.
Denise utilizes a multi-disciplinary approach to medicine, where she integrates her western medicine psychiatric training using the Bio/Psycho/Social framework coupled with a Spirit/Mind/Body approach for mental health treatment of the whole person.
Denise summarises the episode in these words: “Be mindful of how your thoughts, words and actions affect your own individual health and the health of others.”
Links & Resources
- Denise McDermott on Twitter
- For more of Denise’s content visit her website www.drdenisemd.com
- Podcast: the “Dr Denise Show”
- Ebook: “Mental Health and How to Thrive”
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Denise for joining me this week. Until next time!