In today’s episode of the Mind Set Game podcast, I sat down with Virginia Coates. Virginia is now a health coach specialising in cognitive behavioural therapy or its acronym CBT.
“After battling my own demons, having suffered from bulimia and depression for 6-years during my teens, I learnt how to completely change my mindset through a few key concepts. I’ve committed my life to helping others suffering from mental health issues to live confidently inside a healthy body. This is the very least that you deserve.”
Links & Resources
- Virginia Coates on Twitter
- Get more of Virginia’s content by following this link: www.virginiacoates.com
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Virginia for joining me this week. Until next time!