In this episode of the Mind Set Game Podcast, I sat down with Mike Marschhausen.
Mike was in the US Army and was deployed to Afghanistan in 2010. Before and after the military Mike in his own words would describe himself as a bit of a “party bro”. He was very much into his nutrition and fitness, however, he wanted to change and this is when he discovered spiritual healing. Find out more in the episode, below are some of the questions I asked him.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- How has your mindset shifted from when you were in the military to where you are now? I went on to ask him how do you go about changing the way you think?
- Would journaling be a good tool to use when you have good and bad thoughts?
- What tips would you give to someone that is having trouble with their mindset?
- In your opinion do you think in this day and age people are more concern with what others think? Does self-doubt come back to another issue earlier in life?
- Why do men bottle up their emotions?
Links & Resources
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!