In today’s episode of the Mind Set Game Podcast, I sat down with Dr. Rob Bell.
Dr. Rob Bell (DRB) is a certified consultant of the Association of Applied Sports Psychology. He has PGA Tour credentials as a Sports Psychology consultant, furthermore, he is a mental coach for multiple winners on the PGA Tour, a medalist at the Rio Olympics, the 2013 USTA National Champion and has caddied on the PGA Tour. He is the author of 5 sport psychology books.
He works with Indy Eleven and the University of Notre Dame. His passion is helping others become The BEST at Getting BETTER!
“We know that we are all getting ready for that HINGE Moment. The ONE person, event, or moment that will make all of the difference in our lives. We just don’t know when that is coming…”
Links and Resources
- For more information about Rob visit his website drrobbell.com
- Dr. Rob Bell on Twitter
- Book – NO FEAR: A Simple Guide to Mental Toughness
- Book – 50 Ways to Win: Pro Football’s Hinge Moments
- Book – Don’t Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness
- Book – The Hinge: The Importance of Mental Toughness
- Book – Mental Toughness Training for Golf: Start Strong Finish Strong
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Rob for joining me this week. Until next time!