In this episode of the Mind Set Game podcast, I sat down with James Krieger who is the founder of Weightology.
He is a published scientist, author, and speaker in the field of exercise and nutrition. He has published research in prestigious scientific journals, including the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition and the Journal of Applied Physiology. In his previous lay publication, Weightology Weekly, he wrote over 70 articles per year covering the latest science in a manner that was friendly and easy to understand.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Protein intake vs timing to improve your gains
- Myth of having protein straight after training
- Longer rest periods allow for more load volume
- Doing 2 to 3 sets vs 4 or more sets
- If your time is limited, drop sets would be beneficial to improve your hypertrophy
- Pyramid vs traditional vs drop sets
- What further research needs to be done?
- If you go over a weekly volume of 15 would be overtraining?
- Bulking out but not being to get lean
Links & Resources
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to James for joining me this week. Until next time!