In this episode of the Mind Set Game podcast, I sat down with Dr Christine Selby who is a licensed psychologist, sports psychologist and eating disorder specialist in private practice with Selby Psychological Services located in Bangor, Maine. She is also an Assistant Professor of psychology at Husson University.
Links & Resources
- Book: Chilling Out: The Psychology of Relaxation (The Psychology of Everyday Life)
- Christine Selby on Twitter
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Christine for joining me this week. Until next time!