In this episode of the Mind Set Game podcast, I sat down with Celeste Rains-Turk who is the founder of Celestial fit.
Celeste is a badass online fitness coach changing lives every day by emphasising fitness, health, wellness, self-love and self-confidence building strategies.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Start focusing on yourself more
- Having negative people around you makes you feel negative
- It is ok to want to change if you are in positive space
- If we only look at things we want to change then we will only see other things that went to change
- The notion of “Perfection”
- Why did you come to publish your book (Believe Your Way To Badass)?
- Top tips from your book
- Would you be more a proponent to “prepping” or “flexible dieting”?
Links & Resources
- Book: Believe Your Way to BADASS: The Interactive Guide to Redefining your Beliefs, Developing your Self-love, and Manifesting your Way to your Best, Most Badass Self
- Celeste Rains-Turk on Twitter
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Celeste for joining me this week. Until next time!