In today’s episode of the Mind Set Game Podcast, I sat down with Dan Highchock.
Dan is an online training, nutrition coach as well as being a professional wheelchair basketball player in Spain. For Dan having the discipline and mindset to go and push yourself to your absolute limits, way out of your comfort zone is a great preparation for anything that life throws at you. When you feel like giving up, you don’t, you keep pushing on and come out stronger on the other side!
- For more information about Dan, check out my earlier interview with him
- Dan Highcock on Twitter
- Dan’s book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Dan for joining me this week. Until next time!