In today’s episode of the Mind Set Game podcast, I sat down with Gordana Biernat.
Oprah Winfrey has included her on the Super Soul 100 list; a team of awakened leaders and visionaries with a mission to guide and inspire. Oprah named her a Super Soul 100 Teacher.
She has been featured on Oprah.com, Huffington Post, Times of India and many other major news aggregators and blogs as well as printed magazines and publications.
Gordana says: ‘My purpose is to help people realise how powerful and unique we all truly are.’
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Everything in your life happens for a reason, turning a negative into a positive.
- Life is more like a dance as opposed to a journey.
- Public perception of laziness (laid back personality/character).
- Excelling but not knowing who you really are, stretching the boundaries, testing your mind.
- What does the word DISABLED actually mean? (what is average – the NORM), life seems to revolve around money and finally what tip would you recommend to someone to improve their lives?
Links & Resources
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Gordana for joining me this week. Until next time!