In this episode, I sat down with Siddarth Sharma. Sid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2015, rode the London to Paris bike ride in 2016 and will be doing the Ride across America at the beginning of June (From New York to San Francisco).
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why is Sid doing this challenge?
- What are some upheavals Sid thinks he will face?
- How has Sis gone about preparing himself for the heat?
- Do you use urinary testing to see what your hydration is like?
- What mental state did it put you in when your doctor said you couldn’t do sport anymore?
- Being able to analysis the lingo
- His diet vs a common weight loss regime (40/40/20)
- Type 1 diabetes and sports drinks
- What is Sid’s take on the sugar tax?
Links & Resources
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Sid for joining me this week. Until next time!