In this episode, I sat down with Siddarth Sharma. Sid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2015, rode the London to Paris bike ride in 2016 and will be doing the Ride across America at the beginning of June (From New York to San Francisco).
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why is Sid doing this challenge?
- What are some upheavals Sid thinks he will face?
- How has Sis gone about preparing himself for the heat?
- Do you use urinary testing to see what your hydration is like?
- What mental state did it put you in when your doctor said you couldn’t do sport anymore?
- Being able to analysis the lingo
- His diet vs a common weight loss regime (40/40/20)
- Type 1 diabetes and sports drinks
- What is Sid’s take on the sugar tax?
Continue reading “Mind Set Game #13: Type 1 diabetes ride across America with Siddarth Sharma”
From the simple to the scientific, there are ways to ease discomfort without popping the pills.
Continue reading “What really is the best to beat pain ?”
Diet Apps on test: Want to eat more healthily or shift some pounds but seriously lacking in motivation ? These diet apps may be just what you need…
Continue reading “Best 5 diet apps”
In the July 2015 issue of the Healthy Food Guide, they did an article on: Is there a perfect diet ?
Tempted by the paleo diet or know a few fans of the 5:2? This guide to what’s bad and downright ridiculous will help you find the best healthy eating plan for you.
Continue reading “Is there such thing as a perfect diet ?”