In this episode of the Mind Set Game podcast, I sat down with Emma Baker.
Before getting into the weight management revolution, Emma did everything to excess and was once 120kg.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- She says in the episode ‘we are set on achieving perfection in our diet, but we don’t want to be perfect’. Furthermore, we like ‘making a why bigger than who we are’.
Continue reading “Mind Set Game #14: Weight management psychology with Emma Baker”
Some of the reasons that people want a quick fix:
- Media/social pressure to have that ‘perfect’ body
- look like your skinnier/leaner/more muscly friend
- instagratification: ‘fast results and get back to normal’
- minimum time and effort/maximum results
- the more extreme diet, the better it is
- lose a couple of kgs (lbs) a month is not as sexy as losing 15lbs in a month
But why do people that go on diets, most of time regain the weight they lost ?
Continue reading “Why do people want that quick fix when it comes to their diet?”
Experts believe mindfulness can help with weight management – and there’s no better time to start than now.
Continue reading “10 Tips to think yourself slim”
Diet Apps on test: Want to eat more healthily or shift some pounds but seriously lacking in motivation ? These diet apps may be just what you need…
Continue reading “Best 5 diet apps”